I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 25 May 2013

Pull ups health, Monsanto death, by Stevie healthy Haston


Surprisingly I am not dead, 3922 pull ups, flat but not dead. I didn't make 4000, but there is a very good chance I will next time, if there ever is a next time. I had no muscle tears, no blisters, it was boring, the blog got over 3500 hits, thanks. 

Here is a link to highly recommended film. It is easily the best film I've watched for years. If you eat food, and I'm sure you do, you must watch this film!


The kitchen sink, waiting to plant the non gmo plants, in the extremely productive garden, non artificially fertilized, no RoundUp Monsanto death Juice, just love, and a few insect evictions.

I did pull ups till 4 in the morning. 

I watched one great film, which was horrific, more horrific than any Hollywood horror movie, it was about the evil company Monsanto. I recommend this film to any cynic, any sceptic, any conscientious person who wants to feed themselves and their family well, here it is .