I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Carpal tunnel Syndrome and Dupuytren's Contracture in Climbers, by Stevie Haston.


Dupuytrens, and CTS find a much higher place amoung the climbing community than in the general public. I suffer from both as does my wife. You might have it, or just one, and so heres my tip, cut out gluten and for sure the Carpal  TS will lessen, or disappear. The Dupuytrens might stop, and might get better. I have done the experiment three times, and it has proved totally right and extremely quickly with the CPS. It is harder to be sure with Dupuytrens, but Laurence and I are convinced. If there are Doctors out there be sure to take note. Now I know that most Doctors out there, are just interested in making money, and not curing anything, but please take note anyway, even if it is just to help yourself!