I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Saturday 21 December 2013

Fat Mediterranean wimp, by Stevie Haston.


Doing the twist, one of the best climbing things you can do!



I wouldnt get outta bed this morning! My wife called me names with some justification, it was cold, but I was and am a wimp. I lay in bed and read some old stuff about climbing, you know when men where men, and sheep in the mountains needed counciling. Yesterday we went out and it was bloody artic, froze my tootsies off. Did an 8a even though I was fat, some ice around the crag, it reminded me of something!


These are an old pair of axes that I have saved, the lightest production model produced! Anyway did a little old Mixed workout, Twists on the wall and 10 second pull ups, followed by 10 second L sits, didnt get very far, I think my wife was being generous when she called me a wimp, I am in fact a fat, weak, wimp!