I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Syria, then we take Berlin, by Stevie Haston.

If you live in Belgique you might have been locked in your house for three days! By the end of the week Cameron AKA Pig stuffer to his friends and behind his back, might declare we are at war. 


 Theres a storm brewing, its supposed to be force 7 so I went to get my gear out of a project. It would rust otherwise. 

Calm as a duck pond, unlike the Middle East.

The storm in the East isn't going to go away anytime soon. Theres gonna be a bit more than rusted gear hard for me to concentrate today. But that was the point to get away hang upside down, dream about nice things and wreck my body.

A roof is sometimes good to distract, This roof is a master piece. Afterwards I take Berlin!