I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Some like it hot, by Stevie Cool Haston.

 unused weights, forgotten, we turn to tust, iron turns to rust, our muscles sag, and our saggy bits will..;

I will be for my sins, at the Climbing and Outdoor show in Friedrichshafen. I will be at Grivel stand, you can come and ask me sensible questions, or non sensical ones.  I will also be at the American Show, so American buddies I will be with my friends at the Liberty Mountain Booth representing Grivel.

 hollow bellies its got a fab name in another language from a far away place.

Its summer time hopefully theres new gear for me to look at, good German beer to slake my thirst.


A mat for the dag is always a good idea.



Yoga every morning, breathing, a walk with the dog, a few shekels to buy some food, a dirty pair of shorts, a climb or two…..such are the things that make me happy……a swim, a dive, flowers…..