I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Sunday 30 April 2017

Last exit from New York, by Stevie Trump Haston.

Since everybody is naffed off with politics I won't mention it, not once. Nuclear first strike was a route we did a few weeks ago its 6a+, but is immaculate. Classic it is,  do this you must, at the moment its a bit of a deep water solo, and a bit pokey at that. 

 two routes at the moment a 6a and a 6a+ , both high quality.

Object of today was to try to get in an overhanging chimney with a closed exit. Couldn't knit my way in, it looks easy but as scary as flesh eating zombies in a phone box.

 Solly is here visiting, he is keen.

Need to do these three remaining lines, one will be hard, I reckon 6b, 7b+ and 8b. All intergalactic.

 trying to get in to a steeper bit of cliff.

They will be of that special genera, too scared and impressed with the situation to pull or use your feet properly.

 Pondering the imponderable.

I some how can still look like I am watching a boring cricket match, when looking at one of the most beautiful routes I'ave ever seen.



 Alex checking what up, or down.

Its a bit steeper down there, 45° overhang!


Need to get going, just what I need to get me over the nonsense that is populist politics.